Thursday, March 27

Business cards

I can't believe it's been two weeks already since my last post! I've been teaching a lot of spinning classes lately, as word has spread that I'm available to cover daytime classes since I gave up my desk job. I've also upped my training to about 15 hours a week (still not nearly enough but I haven't even started running yet) - I've been able to fit it in around my classes, so it's kept me busy most days.

Ideally, I'd like to have regular daytime classes; aside from the steady income it would bring, it's also better for the members - I've noticed that the ones who attend on a regular basis have become fitter and stronger, as I've been able to plan their training across the year.

As a first step on getting more cover work and, eventually, more regular classes, I played around with Photoshop and drew up my own business cards to make it easier to ply for business. Less than a week after sending the design to an online card company, they arrived this morning... and I have to say they are the badger's nadgers. Or the mutt's nuts. Blue, laminated... I even put in a watermark!

Which reminded me of this clip, from American Psycho:

Not loading? Click here!

No comments: