Saturday, January 10

Extra classes!

And at a brand new Spinning-only studio in Putney. The idea is probably one more familiar to those on the continent or in the US, this is a studio with nothing but Spinning... by which I mean that all instructors are "proper" Spinning instructors and include four of the UK's Master Instructors. There is no annual contract and classes are booked on a pay-as-you-go basis (a block of "tickets" may be bought to lower the cost).

It'll represent a new challenge for me, working with MIs that I know and from whom I can learn, and it's good to feel part of a close-knit team that is working together to the same end. That's not always possible in a gym that's part of a larger chain of health clubs, although I've been lucky with clubs at which I teach.

So, if you're in the UK or are visiting on holiday, book yourself a class online at the Pedal Studio website. Doesn't have to mine - all the instructors are excellent.

A new era begins!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so jealous, I would love an opportunity like yours. I'm happy for you. MIA is coming soon....

Robert said...

Aw, shucks! But yes, I'm lucky that I now don't need to bother with my personal training course (although I will finish it if only to have it) and focus on being a full-time Spinning instructor.

I'm just wondering when I'm going to get any of my own training done!